vendredi 23 mai 2008

Apple 6 GB iPod Mini Silver M9801LL/A

Apple 6 GB iPod Mini Silver M9801LL/A


Apple 6 GB iPod Mini Silver M9801LL/A
Everything you love about iPod just received tinier. iPod mini lets you bring along sufficient music because a three-day weekend getaway in a package so small you'll fail to remember you're carrying it. Until people ask you about it, that is.

Customer Review: Not worth the money!!!!

I received an iPod mini as a present enjoys my parents because my centenary almost 2 years ago. I have had to have the Apple store replace it with a new one twice. The primarily one that I received wouldn't turn on at all. The second one, the wheel wouldn't stay locked, then it wouldn't hold a commission, and by the time I brought back to the store it was totally spazzing. The third and most recent replacement mini that they gave me had been working alright but as i was using it, all of a sudden the screen dwindled so now the screen is useless. The people at the Apple store told me that they had never seen this happen previous and had no idea why it happened. Its not under warranty anymore and they told me that the only thing I might do would be to send it to an online repair shop or basically use it as an iPod shuffle. I never decreased any of the iPods, they never received wet, there is no rhyme or reason (also the Mac genius' couldn't amount out why this has happened) because why I have had 3 of them not work. This iPod mini has been nothing but a hassle because the past 2 years, please save yourself the time, struggle, and money. I wish someone had warned me.

Customer Review: Absoluely wonderful!

This produc was delivered earlier than anticipated and in huge shape. My relatives loves having an iPOD to take pleasure in their preferred music. Great service and a huge item. Thanks.

Aucun commentaire: