vendredi 23 mai 2008

Crispy Green Fruit Snacks, Crispy Apples, 6-Count Pouches (Pack of 3)

Crispy Green Fruit Snacks, Crispy Apples, 6-Count Pouches (Pack of 3)


Crispy Green Fruit Snacks, Crispy Apples, 6-Count Pouches (Pack of 3)
Customer Review: VERY delicious and crunchy but tiny amount in each pack!

I love these. The crunch is irresistable.



However, there are so few in each pack (not absolutely unexpected because 35 cals a bag) that I am left wanting MORE MORE MORE by the complete of the bag. As a dieter I look because snacks which taste huge (verify), are healthy (verify) but leave me a bit fuller than previous I started the snack (not verify). I suggest they make 70 calorie bags with twice the apples inside. Now that would be a *huge* stuffing, healthy and delicious snack.



They are truly delicious though and the packaging is very attractive (also though there was a chemical smell when I opened the outer bag of the 6-pack ....). I additionally wish they were a product of the USA but what can you do!?

Customer Review: Amazing, Healthy, And Affordable.

I've tried all Crispy Green products to date (apple, apricot, peach, pineapple) and couldn't be more pleased. I can't think of many snacks that you can eat at looking's will without belief guilty about it, improved yet Crispy Green fruit snacks are really healthy because you. Eating Crispy Green fruit snacks is just like tasting my preferred fruits recently picked, instead they are freeze-dried and presevable. I haven't acknowledged any other brands that come also accessible. Since Crispy Green is properly new, I wanted to share my knowledge with all those of you who are looking because a healthy snack because yourselves or your relatives/kids. You won't be disappointed.

Aucun commentaire: