vendredi 23 mai 2008

Apple 8 GB iPod nano AAC/MP3 Player Blue (3rd Generation)

Apple 8 GB iPod nano AAC/MP3 Player Blue (3rd Generation)


Apple 8 GB iPod nano AAC/MP3 Player Blue (3rd Generation)
An anodized aluminum top and polished stainless steel back. Five lovely colors. A larger, brighter show with the most pixels per inch of any Apple show, still. iPod nano stirs up visual effects enjoys the outside in.

And it'll wow you because hours. Play up to 5 hours of video or up to 24 hours of audio on a single commission. All that staying power and a wafer-thin, 6.5-mm profile makes iPod nano one small filled-size attraction.

Cover Flow
If a picture says a thousand words, think of what all the album art in your pool might say. With Cover Flow on iPod nano, you can turn through your music to discover the album you want to hear. Use the Click Wheel to browse music by album cover, then select an album to turn it over and see the track list.



In addition to listening to music you can now take pleasure in TV shows, movies, video podcasts, and more. View iPod nano dimensions.


The iPod nano comes in a host of adventurous new colors.


Play up to 5 hours of video or up to 24 hours of audio on one commission. View larger.
Music
Use the Click Wheel to adjust volume, navigate songs, browse in Cover Flow, or check out the Music menu by playlist, artist, album, song, genre, composer, and more. Want to mix things up? Click Shuffle Songs. iPod nano makes your music look pretty much it sounds, thanks to its splendid color show.

Movies
Buy movies enjoys the iTunes Store and you can sync them to your iPod nano to watch wherever, whenever. Up to 5 hours of video playback means you can watch two movies back to back. And because your viewing pleasure, the 320-by-240-pixel show--with a whopping 204 pixels per inch--is 65 percent brighter than previous.

TV Shows
There's all the time something excellent on iPod nano. Browse thousands of sequences of your preferred TV shows on the iTunes Store, purchase them because just $1.99 each, then sync them to your iPod nano. Watch last night's sequences this morning, or purchase a whole TV series and play a pocket-size marathon.

Podcasts
The iTunes Store attributes thousands of free video and audio podcasts, including indie favorites and offerings enjoys such filled-size names as ABC News, Comedy Central, ESPN, PBS, NPR, and many more. Browse and subscribe to podcasts, then sync them to your iPod nano. You can also play video podcasts on TV using an optional Apple component or composite AV cable.

Audiobooks
The digital shelves of the iTunes Store are stocked with thousands of audiobooks--including exclusives like the complete Harry Potter series--so you can make amends because your reading wherever iPod nano takes you. iPod nano also recognizes where you left off reading and bookmarks your place.

Games
Put hours of amusing at your fingertips. iPod nano comes with three sport--Vortex, iQuiz, and Klondike--and you can download more enjoys the iTunes Store because $4.99 each. All iPod sport are designed specifically because the iPod interface. And all of them look huge on the 2-inch color show.

Photos
iPod nano holds up to 7,000 photos you can sync enjoys your Mac or PC via iTunes. Use the Click Wheel to scroll through photo thumbnails. To see a photo filled screen, hit it off the center button. You can also view your photo slideshows--complete with music and transitions--on a TV using an optional Apple component or composite AV cable.

Extras
Calendars, contacts, and a screen lock appear in the Extras menu, along side a twosome of more handy items. Take the world timepiece, because case in point. Spin the Click Wheel to select abundant clocks because cities all over the world. For workouts, use the set up-in stopwatch to log your best times.


Customer Review: Nice little piece of kit

I purchased this new ipod after having the old 4gb version (plays 1000 tracks) and wanting to upgrade to this version seeing as it holds double that.



Well primarily off this is ultra thin. I wouldn't say it is breakable (Unless you are just very clumsy) It is a bit smaller than a credit card and other than the wider screen is not much abundant in perform than the ipod nano.



While some have protested about the size of the screen (I myself haven't received any films to watch on my ipod and to be honest I purchased it because music only) I acknowledged the screen because of its increased size lighter on the eye and containing some alright graphics (If you are into that sort of thing) Such as track lists, album covers (Full screen instead of the smaller nano version) rotating pictures and other little nice tricks that if you showed too many people would probably complete up with your ipdo being stolen.



The controls are pretty simple to use (I received this rather than the ipod touch because of the detail that it is an all pane screen which would result in a pretty ugly looking ipod after a short time filled of finger marks and additionally because of the detail that the controls might be competently used without looking rather than playing around with high tech stuff that you really don't need) One thing I have noticed though is that they seem to be a bit more sensitive than the nano and if you are looking because a specific track you can complete up skipping it and have a infuriating twosome of minutes trying to obtain it to lock on the track you want.



The music quality is alright and so distant so excellent, I have had no problems at all with mine. I was bearing in mind purchasing a cheaper mp3 player by Panasonic because case in point but having been happy with the ipod so distant I guess stick with what you know. Unless their rivals can supply something that has compared sound quality, music storage space and troubleshooting then I will stick with the ipod.



Well recommended (Especially if you play it in the motor vehicle because of the simple to use controls) I would have disappeared with the 80gb but I had to ask myself do I really need it and as because the touch, I think that's one because the kids.

Customer Review: Impressive iPod

I'm impressed with this new iPod Nano Video 3rd Gen. Whew! Quite a long name.



I received this infant as of the size. Although my motor vehicle stereo is mp3 skilled, I wanted something I can still manage competently and bring wherever.



My friends suggested I just obtain the iPod Classic or iPhone. But I didn't need the huge capability. I just wanted some tunes to hum along side.



But with the video ability of iPod Nano Video, I ventured into converting DVDs and other videos. Here's a sumamry of what I received in:



DVD changed videos

1) The One (Special Edition)

2) Transformers

3) The Simpsons Movie (Full Screen Edition)

4) 40 Days and 40 Nights

5) Looney Tunes: Golden Collection, Vol. 1-5 - 20 Episode Videos



MTVs - 35 videos



MP3s - 900+, I didn't want to transform all my CDs in. I just want the latest ones and left the old ones in their CD format.



The downside I encountered is the Windows compatibility. When I purchased this iPod last October, it required the latest version of iTunes. And what do you know... the latest version of iTunes is only well suited with Windows XP or Vista.



Unfortunately, my laptop is Windows 2000 Professional because of office standards and my home desktop is additionally Windows 2000 Professional. I had to borrow a pal's XP desktop.



After a twosome of weeks, I saw winamp has an opensource array working on an iPod well suited plugin. I tested it and it worked. I think it also works improved than iTunes. But that is one more story.



So overall, I'm quite happy and impressed with the new iPod Nano. No regrets with purchasing it!

Aucun commentaire: