vendredi 23 mai 2008

JB Weld 8280 Industro Weld 10 oz.

JB Weld 8280 Industro Weld 10 oz.


JB Weld 8280 Industro Weld 10 oz.
J-B Weld, 5 OZ Tube, Cold Weld Compound.

Customer Review: Saved my boat!!

I had an accident with an aluminum fishing boat. It had been years since I last used JB Weld, so it absolutely wasn't the primarily thing to come to mind to use because repairing the holes in my boat. It didn't make sense to pay the kind of money boat repair shops want to repair my little aluminum boat (that didn't price a whole lot anyway). I acknowledged some scrap aluminum sheet metal and used the JB Weld to bond it to my boat usaing rivits to secure it in place... Using my boat once more.

Customer Review: Strong hold; very strong

THis is excellent stuff. I used it to hold metal together as part of a non-load bearing make up. Does huge. If working in calm temperatures, 45-35 F, warm it primarily. I set the tubes in the sun on the dashboard of my motor vehicle, completed the prep, then mixed in the motor vehicle and quickly applied. Worked huge.



Aucun commentaire: